Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Miley Cyrus smokes weed on stage (MTV EMA)

Our Hannah Montana sweetheart is at it again..though half naked but not naked, smoked weed on MTV EMA stage after her acceptance speech for best video award(wrecking ball). All eyes were on our gal as she stepped on the stage wearing what I can only see as swim wear (spank me if I'm wrong) . She first said she won't be able to fit the award into her purse, then she put the trophy on the ground.
Miley went on to thank her fans for making the award happen, then she dig into her purse and brought out what appeared to be a joint. "I couldn't fit this award in my bag, but I did find this" she rambled , holding up a lighter to light up the treasure that popped up from her purse . She smoked and left the stage.


Guess she's telling us that she's free to do whatever she want to do, and there's not a thing we can do about it. Sure, you are and can, just like lindsay Lohan who's in and out of rehab..., but we all know how it always ends...we all do...
*XoXo*


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Say something....(^_-)