Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Couple Breaks the Guinness World Record for the Largest Number of Bridesmaids in a wedding

 
  Some  funny things happened recently, let's just say over the past week...One of them being me, reviving stacie's lips..not that its that strange though, everyone (or may be only me) knows that whenever I start something,I always put all my effort in it to make it the best, so the strange part should be leaving it,but I'm back now and I'm here to stay...so you are stuck with me for a very looooooong time..(Get a cup of cofee while you wit and read).

Anyways, its not about me now, its about a Sri Lankan Couple; Nisansala and Nalin who tied the knot on Friday in a World-record-breaking Ceremony.




They beat the previous Guinness World Record holder for most number of bridesmaids at a wedding ceremony with whopping 126 maids. The previous record being 96 bridesmaids at a wedding in Thailand.




Champi Siriwardana , One of Sri Lanka's leading wedding planners and dress designers (who is also Nisansala's sister-in-law) came up with the idea to try to break the World record.
25 groomsmen, 20 page boys and 23 Flower girls were in attendance and so also the First lady, Shiranthi Rajapaksa.
The ceremony was held under the strict conditions of the Guinness Book of World Record.



        Well recently, someone was telling me about a wedding with fifty bridal train and i was like 'waoh..that is soo outrageous' till i read about this. Keeps me wondering, are all those people their friends and relatives or they actually hired the people for that purpose and pay them? I wouldn't get an answer to that question, I guess, but anything is possible under the sun...I hope the invited guests gets to seat and enjoy the party though. I wish them happily ever after ….xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Say something....(^_-)