Friday, November 23, 2012

Meet Valeria Lukyanova-The Human barbie girl



Let’s take a thorough look at this picture above.
………………………….
Done?
Then imagine you are walking on a lonely dark road. Then suddenly someone just appeared from a corner, you couldn’t see clearly because it’s dark but you know someone is coming.  Then as you walk ahead and closer, you see this ‘lady’ walking towards you. What will you do?




Okay... Let me save you the stress of thinking. Let’s first meet Valeria Lukyanova, a 21 year-old model from Ukraine, who is being called “the human Barbie” for obvious reasons of course. 

Below are some of her pictures before and after the ‘transformation’. One will believe that she has had so much done including  undergoing major plastic surgery and some cosmetic transformation  to look this glossy  and smooth  and achieve this highly unusual plastic face and body –enviable hour glass figure with a tiny waist ,icy blue eyes ,huge derriere and ample bosom.






Creepyyyyy..



 
 
 
But Valerie astonishingly claims she has never gone under a knife and attributes the appearance to organic food and inner beauty through spiritual healing. She claims the look is entirely her original self-Interesting, isn’t it?  However, some other pictures show Valerie with minimum make up and looking far more normal and less plastic-like the girl next door!
 
 Valerie is also friends with a 19 year-old girl, Anastasiya shpagina   who calls herself “Anime Girl”. Below are actual photos of two of them together.
 
 
 
 
  
 
In an interview, she talked about her daily beauty regime:
“In the morning I work on my face and I get a massage, then I spend some time on the Internet. I meditate and travel in my astral body, and after that I work out at the gym. I go for a walk with my best girlfriend, I get home, and I make dinner for the man I love,”
  

 
 
Did you get this? She is not only trying to look like Barbie, she is also trying to live like Barbie; meditate ,go to the gym, go for a walk and go back home to make dinner for the man she loves (the man must be woody from toy story). She thinks she is in some sort of fairy land, living a fairy tale?
       Well, in my own opinion, I think this is really spooky and strange. If I met her in real life, I might freak out and run away. Who wants to see a toy coming to life? # Chucky.  
Actually  I haven’t watched any videos of her, my brain is still being fooled into thinking she is just a doll and thus not so terrifying. Seeing her and the other girl together depresses me. one must be seriously messed up in the head to want to look like some plastic doll.

Rumors has it that she has done many times plastic surgery, a brow lift, a jaw line shave, rhinoplasty, a cheek and neck reduction, a chin implant, scooped-out shoulders, a breast lift, liposuction on her arms, and tummy tuck (*short of breath).Whichever is the truth; excessive make up, plastic surgery or some digital photo editing technology, I think there’s something artistic about her choice to modify herself in such a way. Don’t think for a moment that I am complimenting her, this is just a sign of times and how shallow and superficial many people can become. No real depth.  
That's my opinion...

2 comments:

Please Say something....(^_-)